Monday 7 May 2007

The 7.5 Habits of Lifelong Learners

Which of the 7 1/2 habits do I find the easiest? Now let's see...

Perhaps beginning with the end in mind? Things are simpler when the goal can be envisaged.
Maybe using technology to your advantage? (I can hear the voices of my colleagues reading this blog - "duh!")
Hopefully play (yes, habit 7.5). It was play that got me started on most of this technology that I've been using as part of Learning 2.0: blogs, wikis, podcasting...

I'm not sure about what's most difficult. Maybe viewing problems as challenges. Some things for me are best avoided.

This is not my first attempt at blogging, but it is my first go with Blogger. Having used Wordpress and Edublogs before, it fortunately hasn't taken me long to get my head around a new service. By the way, Cherie, I've learnt how to change and add things in the sidebar (like lists of links).

1 comment:

Judy said...

I agree! Viewing problems as challenges is a challenge in itself!! It's very easy sometimes to 'down tools' and decide something is too hard or find the more familiar and perhaps 'easier' way - particularly when time is limited. But if we have a 'master plan' - a clear goal to work towards - the problem can become a challenge we can face even if we have to take 'baby steps' to get there.